Pro-Am is conducting a 1 day mini-camp/floor exercise on Friday, April 9, 2010. Please confirm your attendance with Ralph Perez (Raplhperez@ProRulesRefs.com) – (917-202-2619) or with Terry Gilbert (TerryGilbert@ProRulesRefs.com).
This mini-camp will offer a great opportunity for new participants to display their craft and to familiarize themselves with our cutting edge teaching style. The purpose of this mini-camp is to raise your awareness and effectiveness on the court. Please do not hesitate to ask a million questions. Our clinicians are not afraid of the Who, What, Where, Why questions. Clarity and understanding are keys to your growth.
- Clinicians – Bonita Spence – Tony Turner – Will Mensah
- Refereeing uniform – You may use your Pro-Am shirt with Navy shorts or Black/White shirt with Black shorts.
- Camp Cost $30.00 for class participants and $50.00 for non-class participants. This cost will cover the Video equipment and lite refreshments.
- Date: April 9, 2010
- Time: 6:00PM – 9:00PM
- Ten – (10) min quarters
- Men’s college rules
- 3 person college mechanics/rotation – Men/Women
- 3 person Pro mechanics/rotation – Men/Women (will vary depending upon refereeing needs)
- Video break down after every Two – (10) min quarters