Throw in on the baseline near foul lane
- Players stand shoulder to shoulder, 2 on each elbow.
- The inside player in front of the ball cuts away to the box.
- The outside player in front of the ball cuts towards the corner.
- The inside player away from the ball flashes to the elbow then to the basket.
- The outside player away from the ball cuts to the key (he/she is the outlet).
- Good timing and cutting makes this play work.
Make the step away fake!
Most defenders will take the fake away from the intended cut.
If the defender is not watching, just blow by him/her!
- The 1st cutter who should flash the center of the lane before going to the box.
- The base line jumper should never be more than 12-15 feet.
- The cut to the elbow must be crisp. Take the jump shot if available but we are looking for is the drive to the basket.
- The outlet is just that, the Outlet. DO NOT SHOOT FROM HERE. Run your offense and get a better shot than a 3 point attempt!