- A1 is dribbling when A2 commits a common foul. Team B is in the bonus. The official awards team B a designated spot throw-in nearest the spot of the foul. Is the official correct?
- Between the second and third quarters, A6 reports to the scorer’s table after the warning horn has sounded. The official denies A6 from entering the game and rules the five players from the previous period shall begin the next period. Is the official correct?
- Team A is charged with an administrative technical foul. The official rules administrative technical fouls shall not count toward the team foul total. Is the official correct?
- The possession arrow is favoring team B but the official, by mistake, awards the ball to team A. Before the ball is touched inbounds, team A is charged with a common foul. The official awards the ball to team B and rules the arrow stays with team B. Is the official correct?
- A1’s alternating possession throw-in is caught by B2 who is standing on the boundary line. The official awards the ball to team A and instructs the scorer that team A retains the arrow. Is the official correct?
- Yes 7-5-4a, CB 4.19.7
- Yes 3-3-1a, Note
- No 4-19-13
- Yes 6-4-5
- Yes 6-4-4, CB 4.42.5, 6.4.5.