- A1 enters the game with an undershirt that has long sleeves that extend to the player’s wrist. The official rules that undershirt sleeves must be worn above the elbow. Is the official correct?
- While the ball is in flight on a try for goal, the signal sounds indicating time has expired in the first quarter. Prior to the ball becoming dead, A1 is assessed a technical foul. The official starts the second quarter administering the free throws for the technical foul. Is the official correct?
- The ball is at the disposal of A1 for the throw-in following a violation when A2 commits a common foul on B2. Team B is in the bonus. The official rules a team control foul. Is the official correct?
- The official notices that A1 is bleeding and directs him/her to the bench to be replaced. The coach decides to replace A1. The official instructs the timer to start the 15 second clock. After the warning horn has sounded, the coach requests a time-out to keep A1 in the game. The official grants the request and allows A1 to remain in the game. Is the official correct?
- A1 is fouled and injured on the play and cannot attempt the free throws. The official rules the opposing coach may select one of the four players on the court to attempt the free throws. Is the official correct?
- No 3-5-6
- No 5-6-2 Exception 3
- Yes 4-19-7
- No 3-3-7 Note 2
- No 8-2
NYB on Facebook – Like My Page!