- The ofﬁcial beckons substitute A6 into the game to replace A5. Upon A6 legally entering the court, A5 becomes bench personnel. Is this correct?
- During play an ofﬁcial notices that A1 is bleeding. The ofﬁcial stops play and directs A1 to the bench to be replaced. Team A takes a timeout. Following the timeout A1 enters the court. The ofﬁcial allows A1 to remain in the game. Is the ofﬁcial correct?
- While A1’s throw-in is in the air, A2 commits a common foul on B2. The ofﬁcial rules this a team control foul. Is the ofﬁcial correct?
- The home team comes onto the court with all its players wearing red headbands and white wristbands. The school colors are red and white. The ofﬁcial rules the headbands and wristbands are legal. Is the ofﬁcial correct?
- A1, while airborne and in control of the ball, requests a timeout as momentum is carrying him/her out of bounds. The ofﬁcial grants the request. Is the ofﬁcial correct?
- Yes 4-34-3
- Yes 3-3-7
- Yes 4-19-2; 4-19-7
- No 3-5-4a
- Yes 5-8-3a; 4-12-1
NYB on Facebook – Like My Page!