- Following a time-out, free thrower A-1 delays by not entering the semi-circle. The ofﬁcial charges A-1 with a technical foul. Is the ofﬁcial correct?
- A-1 is awarded one free throw. Team B occupies the ﬁrst marked lane spaces on each side but does not occupy the third marked lane space. A-2 and A-3 occupy the second and third marked lane spaces along one side. The ofﬁcial allows this alignment. Is the ofﬁcial correct?
- A-1, while holding the ball, is straddling the division line. A-1 lifts the foot that is in the backcourt then puts it back down in the backcourt. The ofﬁcial rules this a backcourt violation. Is the ofﬁcial correct?
- A-1, who is dribbling from the backcourt to the frontcourt, has both feet in the frontcourt while dribbling in the backcourt. The ofﬁcial continues the 10 second count. Is the ofﬁcial correct?
- While A-1 is dribbling, B-1 bats the ball away. A-1 recovers the ball and starts another dribble. Ofﬁcial rules this a double dribble. Is the ofﬁcial correct?
NOTE: 4th Quarter. You read the Rule Book. You’ve been studying. You’ve read the Case Book. Now is the time to ask about those things you are still unsure about.